TRAVEL INSURANCE

Wednesday 11 April 2012

vacations holanda

Free Tour system works they do not charge anything for obligation but in the end the guide tells you value your work yourself and give it a tip according to your pocket. What makes kids be diligent enough that all the world may as well get better for tips. I heard of this company by Martin and all flights were advertising New Europe and several people I passed in hostels also recommended. I did so well the tour of Amsterdam that I regretted not having taken in Madrid, London and Paris, the cities he had visited before where he had discarded. But take them out in every city where I was given. The tour travels Amsterdam: The Old Church, The Red Light District, The Jewish Quarter, the Royal Palace, El Barrio Jordan, Bridge widest and narrowest house, the House of Anne Frank, and more. Also if you have any questions about anything kindly guide you answer it, and even tells you how to get your map. In this tour I found out some curiosities such as the tax charge for the facades, which make the houses are narrow, that all homes have some inclination to climb out the furniture on the outside because the stairs do not fit, several stories about Nazzi occupation in Amsterdam, including Anne Frank and her diary, and the truth about it, the tolerance of the Dutch general information on cannabis, its museum, the amount allowed, the sites where you can smoking it is legal and also on its cheese, tulips. Well as I said before very helpful information, I recommend it 100%. At the end of the tour I went to the hostel to meet with Martin already had time to have arrived. I hope in the room for a while and not see it as we agreed, so I go in search of a supermarket to buy some things to eat and believe in the street as we walked funny, we both stared and said, Thou Mariana you, You are Martin! Hahaha. So viajeros.com unites people in the world. He came to eat. I said I had plans to tour the Red Light District the people of New Europe, as it was the same guy in the morning, I felt great. He would also encourage the tour so we arranged to meet in the common room at 6.15 to go to take the tour that leaves at 6.45pm. In the supermarket I bought a delicious Dutch cheese, a ham, a baguette and a great juice. When we agreed and went by tram to Central Station which was the starting point of this tour. This if you have a price of 12 euros to be paid in cash and in advance to guide. So we left a smaller group than the morning to go walking with Manuel and his stories now about everything related to: Prostitution, Drugs and Sex. It is impressive to see a Latina who are uninhibited to the topic. The girls in their windows offering his services as an honest job, which is exercised by mothers to have union and several benefits that protect them, should have regular medical exams (obviously much sex with anyone), and it is very important that your squaring customers know the price and the services they offer because as experts on the subject, can make men "end up" very fast and earn a few euros in a few minutes. The place where they do right in your case just run their red curtain and voila, no one sees. The preferred position in "four" and not damaged or even make-up and not waste time retocándose to find his next customer. The showcases are listed and there are good rental agency that markets and depends on its location, its height, is block rate schedule, but can cost $ 100 8 hours. That means that work is well paid if you get to pay the cabinet and also to lucrarte. The Red Light District is open 24 hours and most customers are tourists who come to Amsterdam for the fame of these girls. Although the guide told us that there was another red light district with a less conspicuous location where commonly if they were locals. That if, they do not ever take pictures is forbidden and if they catch you they send you to erase with the police and you'll have a hard time. Besides that when you see do not you ever make any comments like: "That fat" or "Look at the striations" read lips in all languages. The most listed are Eastern, but there are all kind and not necessarily with good body and youth is a job that gives to all. The souvenirs in Amsterdam are as diverse as images, mostly oriented sexual figures, or drugs or both. The Sex Shops are also on the agenda and they can see any number of sexual objects for "all" tastes displayed. Of course homosexuals are accepted and respected here and enjoy the sites where they can receive sexual services as well. Sites that offer sex show there are everywhere, many theaters where they live sex and more, with tickets quite expensive. Museums also give room for the sex, and there is the Museum of Sex and the Erotic Museum, the latter including a bicycle with penis chair rather than a demonstration of entering and leaving the doll is sitting across the entry. What is striking about this place is located in the heart of the city and everything that lives with the things mentioned in the daily life of a city, I actually saw a nursery from a display case with prostitutes and sex shop, ahh and in the corner a Coffee Shop. No doubt a fairly liberal culture. Browse this area of ​​the city with a guide who narrates is highly recommended, the tour ends in a bar with a free drink. Made us a tour Jorgelina Argentina also traveling alone. After we were free drink at the bar: she, Manuel (the guide), Martin and me. Taking beers and friendly conversation. Then we went to another site, that Manuel Martin and eat, and then to another bar to continue drinking and talking about things in life. Thus, to Argentina, a Spanish, a Uruguayan and a Venezuelan give 4am in the street, a Saturday night in Amsterdam. I spend that night in a great city so irreverent and with a very good company. Martin and I had to walk back to the hostel because at that time no longer worked the tram, and there he saw another advantage to stay in the same hostel as if it had not been alone so late I'm taking for fear of returning unaccompanied . On the way back to the hostel could not stand their feet and literally walk me Amsterdam. The next day I woke up two huge blisters on each of the soles of my feet hurt me too much and the worst thing I had trouble walking, which terrified me because I had a long journey ahead. He still had much to walk. After a bathroom which in turn served to wake me down to have breakfast and plan to do that day. Martin would take the free tour I take the day before so we would see where it ended so I had time before to do something else, but my feet would not let me move so I opt for a boat ride through the canals of Amsterdam cost me 9 euros and 1 hour drive. The ride was pretty good, saw the city from another perspective and not have to walk. I met with Martin and Jorgelina ends at the point where the free tour, and they had decided to go to "Heineken Experience" 15 euro entry is in the original Heineken factory where you get an explanation of the beer, put you in simulator and give you samples if you love anime you sure the beer, but it was not my case, so we parted. Since that evening I left for my next destination. It was about 3pm and I still had about 3 hours to tour the city, of course with intense pain in every step. That Sunday also celebrated Mother's Day here in Venezuela, so before I desheredaran look from where you call to speak with my grandmother and my aunts, buy a souvenir and enter a museum. Return to the inn, rest a while my feet, the bladders were large and painful, I ate a baguette with a delicious Dutch cheese, thinking that this cheese only made him miss a arepita warm with butter. (Venezuelans understand me). At 7.30pm I went to Amstel Station this time it the right way, and left my 8.30pm bus to Berlin! Amsterdam certainly left me very good memories and I'm glad I visited a city so irreverent, tolerant, and unlike any other and turned the objective checked first hand that everything they told me for the reality fell short of the city crazy.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers