TRAVEL INSURANCE

Monday 9 April 2012

traveling to Cuba Havana

First formirables great for travel hotels, is a city that captivates me in a special way and opportunity so I'm not objective. Maybe some people look old or dirty .. I find fascinating, cheerful, and above all unique in the world! Customers can visit Cuba and especially Havana, we are privileged to know perhaps the latter one country in the world living in a certain way, which may more or less liking but that is ONLY! Impossible not to recommend a visit with sunset over the gardens of the Hotel Nacional, a mojito in the Bodeguita, walk and walk of Old Havana, tantpo of day and night, and above all out of the strictly tourist, chat with people .. get involved by leaving the peace and walk leisurely Cubans .. Everyone knows what to visit, so I will not repeat. - Last clarification, city superrrrr seguraaaaaaaaa and my very cheap .. Go and enjoy it.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers